1. My trusty pound shop storage unit! She's had many uses... Money box, stationery holder, and finally a makeshift jewellery box!
2. Drawer one: earrings and stretchers/plugs. Nothing really exciting here...
3. Drawer two: my lovely bracelets and a lone watch.
4. I adore these bracelets. They were a gift from my mum when she was in India, and it's basically loads of little bells attached to it. So cute and really well made! Handmade jewellery is my favourite.
5. Drawer three: rings (my favourite type of jewellery!) and my more important pieces.
6. As you can see, I have a slight obsession with costume jewellery and anything a little kitsch...
7. A ring which I inherited from my great aunt. Such a lovely, unique piece. I love antique jewellery the most.
8. Not really doing my chubby sausage fingers any justice...!
9. My favourite piece of jewellery out of everything I own. I inherited this locket from my grandma and it means so, so much to me.
10. A few months ago I left it at my other half's house and he left this inside for me, he's a sweetheart... Except I didn't even notice until months after he'd done it! I'm quite slow...
11. My art figure looking very godly and spiritual...
12. Bangles which I definitely did not nick from my mum...
13. Lovely Primark (yes, really!) necklace to match the ring in a previous photo.
14. One of the first presents which I received on my 15th birthday from one of my friends.
15. Dainty necklaces are definitely my favourite, along with gold jewellery.
16. My badge jar! There's a really cute shop a few doors down from me and a lovely old lady sells vintage badges for only 20p apiece. She's such a cutie!
17. Well, what can I say...
18. No comment.
19. A cute little trinket pot which I couldn't resist taking a photograph of, seeing as it matches my nails! I've had this since I went to Cornwall in 2000, so it's a wonder that it's survived my many house moves!
20. A Venetian cat mask which my mum brought back for me from Italy. She knows me far too well... P.S. The big grey splodge is the new colour which I'm painting my room... quite apprehensive but I'll keep you posted!