2 May 2012

topshop lingerie

There's nothing I love more than wearing a matching bra and knickers set - there's something about it which gives me an extra confidence boost, despite the fact that I know nobody can see what I'm wearing! I'm currently selling some old clothes on ebay (check here to see my items!) and with the money I make, I'm thinking of treating myself and purchasing some lovely new lingerie sets from Topshop. I absolutely LOVE Topshop underwear: they seem to be so shape/size aware and their undies are always really comfy. Here's a few sets I have my eye on...

DENIM DAISY PRINT UNDERWIRE BRA AND MINI - £24

YELLOW LACE CROP BRALET AND LADYPANTS - £22

BLACK LACE BRALET AND MINI - £29

BLUE STRAPPY LACE TRIANGLE BRA AND KNICKERS - £10 for knickers


2 comments:

  1. i'm dying over that yellow lace set... so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black lace and the blue lace sets are amazing! thank you for showing them to me!!

    Follow Me Please!:

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!