25 May 2012

where am i?

Hello there! It feels like a lifetime since I've posted anything, but I can assure you all that I am still alive! I've been completely snowed under with A-level revision/exams so I haven't really had chance to post anything, however, I've been logging in every day and checking all of my comments - thank you all for being so lovely! I'll get around to replying to you all and checking out your blogs when I get a spare moment or two as I'm staying with a friend at the moment (all of my exams are over, thank god!). I have a little update on what's going on once I complete college and everything as I've had a slight change of heart with what I want to do, so I'll let you all know about that shortly.
Again, thank you for all your lovely comments and for all of you who've followed me - my boyfriend will find out my URL once I reach 100 followers so I'm pretty sure he's thankful for you all following me, too!
Anyway, I'm blabbering, so I'll go now. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. love this post! so good!
    your blog is great dear! love the design and you have a great sense of style and taste, brilliant! keep up the good work!
    please can you check out my blog? I've just returned from a leave of exams and hopefully have some good posts lined up!
    It's fashion damnit
    Thanks so much beautiful!
    Lottie
    <3
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!